Friday, April 30, 2010

Life insurance Advertisement

What has my goat at the moment are these advertisements about life insurance that revolve around an actor that obviously has never acted before in their life. I mean at what point did the companies think that inept actors would be a good idea when trying to get people to invest in their insurance plans?

The second reason these ads annoy me so much is that they are amazingly frequent on several channels, I don’t understand why you would want to show such a horrible advert so many times. I was watching TV for a few hours the other day and I must have seen the same bad acting at least twenty times.

Not only are they badly acted and appear too frequently but they do not achieve their goal of selling the product as everyone I spoke to cannot even remember which company they were for, all that people remember is that the ads are extremely aggravating.

And that is what has got my goat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment